What we can see from all this is that there are many ways you can enhance your life and have a healthier impact with juicers. The best way to start using juicers is, to begin with, the simple recipes of which we can recommend a few: Orange and Pineapple Whisk,Princely Tea,Iced Lemon Lime Tea,Lime Thirst Quencher.With these recipes, you will no longer have the most boring drinks in your house that you have bought in your store, but you will have them home made, which is a thousand times healthier and with fewer preservatives that only bring harm to your body.Try some of these recipes:
- 375m/13 fl oz fresh orange juice, strained
- 225g/8 oz sugar
- 250ml/8 fl oz water
- Place all the ingredients in a pan over a medium heat and bring to the boil.
- Skim off any scum, reduce the heat simmer for 10 minutes. Cool.
- To serve, dilute with cold water and serve with ice. Store in an airtight bottle.
- 1 large mango
- 30ml/2 tbsp lime juice
- 15ml/1 tbsp caster sugar
- pinch of salt
- crushed ice
- 1/2 lime, sliced
- Squeeze the mango to soften in then spear it on a fork and hold it over a flame (or place it under the grill) until the skins is scorched. Leave to cool slightly then peel it.
- Scrape the pulp into a blender with the lime juice, sugar and salt and blend well.
- Pour into chilled glasses and dilute with cold water. Add ice and lime slices to decorate.
- 1 watermelon, chopped
- 30ml/3 tbsp vanilla ice cream
- 60ml/4 tbsp milk
- 4 fresh mint leaves, lightly crushed
- 8 ice cubed, crushed
- Blend all the ingredients together in a blender or food processor until smooth and frothy.
- Dilute with extra milk, if necessary. Serve immediately.